PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins Explains How He Got The Curb Stomp Unbanned

Kemo
04-02-2019, 12:58 AM
Former WWE Champion Seth Rollins spoke to The Wrap to promote the WrestleMania 35 pay-per-view event where he discussed various topics. During the interview, Rollins talked about getting his finisher, The Stomp unbanned by WWE.

It turns out that Rollins had to talk with WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon about getting to use the finisher again.

“It was a conversation that I had to have with [Vince McMahon]. It was something where he had his reasons for why he wanted to get rid of it at the time. That was a fine and dandy, but I was having trouble getting a finisher that I was happy with and he was happy with.”

Rollins, who is slated to challenge Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title at this show, brought up having to use The Pedigree and the Ripcord Knee but he understands that The Stomp is what he’s known for as his finishing move.

The Monday Night RAW star continued, “When it came down to it, I just went and asked him a few years later. I said, ‘Hey look, I want to do this. Give me reasons not to and I will tell you why you’re wrong and hopefully, we can meet in the middle,’” Rollins recalled. “He was on my side, I caught him on a good day. Luckily it’s back and hopefully, it’s not going anywhere.”