PDA

View Full Version : Rusev Says, “Rusev Day Is Dead” & It’s Time To Move On

Kemo
04-02-2019, 01:05 AM
Rusev Day is no more, according to the Bulgarian Brute himself.

WWE fan Steven Garcia posted a photo on Twitter of a “Happy Rusev Day” sign that he was bringing to Sunday night’s WWE live event from Hershey, PA. He tagged Rusev and Lana in the tweet and gushed about how they are among his favorite acts in WWE.

The usually-jovial Rusev wrote, “My friend RusevDay has been dead for a while. It’s time to move on…..”

Rusev is not currently scheduled to compete at WrestleMania 35 this Sunday, despite the show featuring upwards of 17 matches, including a 30-man battle royal.

Rusev and Lana have vented about their frustrations with WWE over the past few months. During an appearance on Lilian Garcia’s Chasing Glory podcast back in February, Lana revealed Rusev dropped 50 pounds and changed up his look in hopes of getting winning the favor of Vince McMahon. Nothing really changed about the way Rusev is booked. “I would be pissed if I was him,” Lana said.

Rusev added, “I do all these things but nothing changes. I’m trying to catch Vince’s eye. We pitch, we talk and it never comes to anything.”