PDA

View Full Version : Dana Brooke Promises To Fight “For What Is Mine” At WrestleMania

Kemo
04-02-2019, 07:16 PM
Dana Brooke appeared during a backstage segment for last night’s episode of Monday Night RAW. She would give an update on her injury—sustained during a post-match attack at the hands of RAW Women’s Champion, Ronda Rousey.

She has not been featured on WWE programming since. Despite this, Brooke is scheduled to be a participant in this year’s Women’s Battle Royal at WrestleMania 35.

Sporting a sling, Dana promised that she would be there to compete on “The Grandest Stage Of Them All.”

“Next Sunday is WrestleMania. Like I said before, underdogs make history,” she said. “I’m not worried. I am not worried. I went toe-to-toe with the baddest woman, Ronda Rousey, and next Sunday I will come out with one arm or two arms, fighting for what is mine.”

7CFohDFH0cM

Brooke recently divulged her frustrations with the company, admitting to Lilian Garcia that she recently considered quitting WWE whilst on Garcia’s podcast, Chasing Glory.

After some introspective consideration, however, Brooke admitted that “[…] if I quit now, what kind of example am I gonna be for everyone that’s followed me, who’s supported me, who’s been my backbone through the hardest times. I cannot give up now. I can’t.”

She went on to have promo time with Ronda Rousey. The week after she would have a matchup against the Champion where she sustained her injury.

Using this as a starting point however, Dana Brooke has begun crafting herself an “underdog” story. But will this underdog have her moment at WrestleMania, coming out on top in the Women’s Battle Royal?