PDA

View Full Version : Triple H Confident Chyna Will Get A Solo WWE HOF Induction One Day

Kemo
04-03-2019, 04:13 PM
Triple H recently did an interview with CBS Sports State of Combat where he talked about D-Generation X (Shawn Michaels, himself, Chyna, X-Pac, Road Dogg, and Billy Gunn) being inducted into this year’s Hall of Fame class.

For Triple H, he made it known in this interview that he ’s thrilled for her as the human being that he knew and for her family about her being inducted into the honorable class. In his mind, there is probably not a woman who has ever made as big of an impact as she did because she was someone who transcended the business on her own.

“I’m sure she will be in the Hall of Fame sometime on her own. I think it’s fitting she is in there with DX in the beginning because it’s how she started, and I think it’s what it should be.”

This year’s ceremony will take place on April 6, 2019, from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, which is the same weekend as WrestleMania 35.

Triple H was then asked about the other stars going in with this class. He brought up how he’s thrilled that it’s the year that she’s being honored despite having the opportunity to do so in the past.

“Partly because finally, the time has passed where everything can just happen, and it can be right for her where the moment of putting her in the Hall of Fame for this manner is about her accomplishments and not about anything else. That was always my bigger point of this. You can’t do it when [the negative] becomes the conversation. The conversation needs to be about her accomplishments and what she did here.”