PDA

View Full Version : Drew McIntyre Reveals Lofty Expectations For WrestleMania Match

Kemo
04-03-2019, 04:14 PM
Drew McIntyre has been making the media rounds to promote the biggest event of the year for WWE, WrestleMania 35.

This is where he’ll battle former WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns. This marks a big match for both men as the former WWE Raw Tag Team Champion has the chance to shine brightly against one of the biggest stars in the company on the grandest stage of them all.

For Reigns, it’s another WrestleMania match and his first singles match since last year when he took time off from in-ring action in order to battle leukemia.

McIntyre made an appearance on DC 101 where he spoke about the upcoming match. This is where he stated that they will bring a physicality that no one else can compare to at this show.

“I got the butterflies, I’ve got the nerves. The day that stops is the day I retire. I feel beyond ready and with someone like Roman, who like you say is used to that big stage, a phenomenal performer and so physical like myself. I know we’re bringing something that no one else will be able to compete with because we’re two big physical guys. It’s going to be a war. It’s going to be great.”

BS6gLxHQyTI