PDA

View Full Version : Elias Calls Out Two Former WWE Champions For Possible Feud

Kemo
04-04-2019, 01:19 AM
WWE Monday Night RAW star Elias had some interesting things to say during a recent appearance on SiriusXM’s Busted Open Radio to promote WrestleMania 35.

During this interview, Elias admitted that he thinks the main roster is lacking characters right now. Thus, he thinks that having a program with John Cena or The Undertaker would be perfect for him.

He started out by talking about how Elias is such a character in a day and age where he feels that WWE has a lot of wrestlers under contract right now and not many characters.

He noted that he’s not saying one thing’s better than the other, but for him, he needs a big character like a feud with Cena or The Undertaker would be fantastic.

“I know I’m putting myself in the realm of these guys that have legendary status, but that’s the kind of thing I need. On the main roster right now, I’m not sure there’s anybody that gets me at that level.”

WWE has yet to advertise Cena or The Undertaker for the WrestleMania 35 pay-per-view event on Sunday, April 7, 2019, in East Rutherford, NJ at MetLife Stadium. It’s possible that WWE books a segment for Elias with one of these stars at the show but that remains to be seen.