View Full Version : Joe Rogan Questions Ronda Rousey’s Love For WWE

Kemo
04-05-2019, 03:17 AM
Longtime UFC color commentator Joe Rogan recently spoke about current WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey during an episode of his popular podcast, The Joe Rogan Experience.

This is where he questioned how much Rousey loves wrestling under the WWE banner due to her competitive background that she has. The former UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion found great success while competing as a pro-MMA fighter and one of the biggest stars in the history of the UFC.

Her last two fights under the UFC banner was devastating for her as she was violently knocked out by Holly Holm with a head kick and then her final fight only last 48 seconds as she lost to current UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Amanda Nunes.

“I’m wondering how much she loves the WWE", Rogan stated. “I always wonder when a person is like an elite athlete at the highest level, a real one, if they still enjoy doing that. I think she enjoyed doing that though. I think she was a fan of it before she ever got involved. I think she actually enjoyed pro wrestling. It’s not competition, but then again you can only get knocked unconscious so many times. You can only get f*cked up so many times, and she got f*cked up two fights in a row really bad. The Holly Holm KO, which was ruthless and then Amanda Nunes just punched her face in for 48 seconds. It was horrific, that was hard to watch.”

Rousey makes her next title defense as WWE RAW Women’s Champion against WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch in a Winner Takes All match in the main event of WrestleMania 35.