PDA

View Full Version : Kofi Kingston Has Lofty Goal For WrestleMania Match

Kemo
04-05-2019, 03:32 AM
Kofi Kingston recently spoke with TV Insider to promote WrestleMania 35 where he talked about a wide range of topics.

During the interview, he talked about his Road to WrestleMania storyline where he had to overcome several challenges put in his way by WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon before being allowed to challenge Daniel Bryan for the WWE Title at this show.

Kingston brought up how Bryan has been in the same situation that he finds himself in while battling with The Authority back in 2013 where they were trying to hold him down and he had to fight to get to the main event and win the WWE Championship. Kingston then revealed his lofty goal of trying to steal the show with this contest.

“Now, the irony that he is on the other end and calling me all the names he was called, it’s a great story. We will see what happens. The little time we spent in the ring together has been pretty special. I think we match up pretty well. I’ve been watching Daniel Bryan for years.

I’m sure he has been watching my stuff. We know each other very well. It’s going to be an amazing match. I’m definitely looking forward to it and looking forward to stealing the show.”