PDA

View Full Version : Candice: Maxim En Espanol's Sexy Cover Girl

Dangerous Incorporated
10-14-2006, 04:51 AM
Candice: Maxim En Espanol's Sexy Cover Girl
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9943/canicemaximid1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Candice Michelle, one of the sexiest women on TV, graces the cover of Maxim en Espanol’s November issue, and the WWE Diva looks as hot as ever. Candice is thrilled to be featured on the magazine’s cover because it honors her Costa Rican heritage.

“Having the opportunity to shoot with Maxim is exciting for me. And to make it on Maxim en Espanol, it’s my roots, I’m Costa Rican. To actually do a magazine for where I come from it’s an honor and privilege for me to be able to do that,” Candice told WWE.com.

Not only will the United States see Candice’s sexy Maxim en Espanol cover – it will reach Puerto Rico and Central America, too.

“It’s actually going to be three covers! It’s going to be the same month, but it’s going to be Maxim en Espanol in the U.S., the Maxim for Puerto Rico and Central America – three different magazines. It comes out sometime this month – it’s the October/November issue.”

Despite her busy schedule being a RAW Diva, Candice was eager to find the time to be in Maxim en Espanol.

“I have a publicist I work with out here in L.A. and he called me and told me that they were interested in doing a cover with me so I went in and did some test shots, and we submitted them and they loved them. They made the cover!”

For Candice’s sultry cover shot, Maxim en Espanol chose her slinky silver dress, which shows off all of the Diva’s curves.

“At the photoshoot in L.A., we just really wanted to get a bunch of different looks, really sexy looks, hoping that Maxim would like them. The photographer had a bunch of different set ups, and I had a stylist there that was great, and a wonderful makeup artist. I just think the whole team put together a really great shoot.”

While this is Candice’s first time being on the cover of Maxim, she hopes it isn’t her last.

“I would absolutely do Maxim again. It’s such a phenomenal magazine and it shows off such a beauty side, but also a personality side. I think it’s just such a great magazine.”