PDA

View Full Version : Davey Boy Smith Jr. Critical Of Booking By “Overseas Companies”

Kemo
04-05-2019, 07:53 PM
Davey Boy Smith Jr. competed on Josh Barnett’s Bloodsport card yesterday. He defeated Killer Kross in the uniquely-styled event. Afterward, Smith took to Twitter to both praise Game Changer Wrestling and also to critisize his booking by “overseas companies.”

Thanks to @GCWrestling_ for having me on Bloodsport tonight. I’m glad I got to show the fans what I think is my true style ? and I’m not going to bite my tongue on this one, a much better showing than the absolute crap I’ve been put in by overseas companies lately

— Davey Boy Smith Jr. (@DBSmithjr) April 4, 2019

The Bloodsport event from yesterday featured several former MMA stars such as Phil Baroni, Frank Mir, and Dan Severn. It also featured several pro-wrestlers presenting a more realistic style such as Killer Kross and Jonathan Gresham. Josh Barnett and Minoru Suzuki wrestled in the main event.

Bloodsport is available on-demand on the FITE app as part of Game Changer Wrestling’s collective.

Davey Boy Smith Jr. will compete in MLW’s Battle Riot II tonight inside Melrose Ballroom.

Davey Boy Smith Jr. currently performs for New Japan Pro Wrestling as 1/2 of the Killer Elite Squad along with Lance Archer. The team are 3x former IWGP Heavyweight tag team champions, 2x former GHC heavyweight tag team champions (Pro Wrestling NOAH) and have twice won the NWA tag team championships as well.

Davey Boy Smith Jr. also is currently 1/2 of the MLW tag team champions along with Teddy Hart too. The Hart Foundation faction in MLW has quickly become fan-favorites and Teddy Hart is also the promotion’s middleweight champion.