View Full Version : Becky Lynch Says She Used To Try Not To Outshine Others

Kemo
04-06-2019, 06:37 PM
Becky Lynch is set to perform in the main event of WrestleMania 35 tomorrow night. Her rise to the top of the industry did not come without its fair share of obstacles, however. Lynch recently spoke to Fanbyte and said she used to try not to outshine anyone she was working with.

Lynch says that when the 4-Horsewomen were having matches in NXT, she was hesitant to “outshine” any of her opponents.

“With the Four Horsewomen when we started to break out, everybody wanted to see better from the other, instead of being competitive, you know, everyone wanted to step up their game,” Lynch says. “Everybody wanted to have the best match, everybody wanted to have the best reactions, and that helps everybody step up because nobody wants to be left behind. I think for a long time I used to dumb myself down because I didn’t want to outshine anyone or make anybody feel uncomfortable. And then once I stopped doing that and was like, no, you wanna get on my level, come meet me up here, I think it sparked a bit of a fire in everyone.”