View Full Version : Roman Reigns Admits He Selfishly Wants Dean Ambrose To Stay In WWE

Kemo
04-06-2019, 09:11 PM
Roman Reigns spoke about his friendship with Dean Ambrose while doing an interview with The Gorilla Position to promote WrestleMania 35 and his match against Drew McIntyre.

Reigns and Ambrose built their friendship over the years after being called up to the main roster as members of The Shield alongside Seth Rollins. It’s no secret that Ambrose is slated to depart from the WWE this month once his contract expires.

“I want him to stay. Dean, if you’re listening, stay. Do not go. I’ll buy you a bottle of Jack and beer every single night. We just want him to be happy. The selfishness in us wants him in our locker room. But as a friend and brother, I just want him to be happy.”

Reigns talked about how he wants his friend to be happy and will support him in whatever he does next. “I’m not gonna lie, we’re selfish beings and I want my friends with me.”

The former WWE Universal Champion would bring up how Ambrose is a workhorse and brilliant superstar, who has a great passion to get better, and an amazing work ethic. Reigns would add, “He is going to land on his feet. Hopefully, it’ll be next to me in the locker room.”