PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Talks Vince McMahon’s Reaction To Him Joining AEW

Kemo
04-08-2019, 01:34 PM
According to comments Jim Ross made on SiriusXM’s Busted Open Radio, Vince McMahon has been nothing but supportive of him going to AEW. Ross was announced as the newest member of the AEW commentary team and Senior Advisor to the promotion last week.

“It’s not so much Vince because Vince has always been very pro-me making this move (to AEW),” Ross said on the show. “He’s been very positive about this. We’ve communicated a lot, probably more in the last month or so then we have in unfortunately, my fault, then in months and months. But I want to make sure – I’d like to make him proud.”

Ross spoke about his decision to sign with AEW this week on his podcast.

“I learned a lot working for the guy,” JR continued on Busted Open. “When you’re in charge of that talent roster and what we built there – Bubba, you were a big part of that – I’m proud of that roster. I’m proud of what we did together. It was a team effort and I always treated you guys like you were athletes and not performers.”

Ross also spoke about AEW’s television debut this fall during a recent interview with WFAN radio.