PDA

View Full Version : Big E Comments On Meeting With Hulk Hogan Before WM35

Kemo
04-08-2019, 01:45 PM
Just hours before Alexa Bliss introduced Hulk Hogan to the live crowd at MetLife Stadium, Big E publicly commented about a meeting he had with the Hulkster. Big E said he appreciates Hogan taking the time to apologize and hear his position:

I’d like to think everyone deserves a path to redemption. I appreciate @HulkHogan taking the time to apologize & hear my position today.

— Florida Man (@WWEBigE) April 7, 2019

Hogan took part in the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony on Saturday as well.

WWE reinstated Hogan last summer. After doing so, members of the New Day released a public statement on the matter through Kofi Kingston’s Twitter account.

“Through the course of our lives, people have used racist comments towards us and it doesn’t feel good,” part of the statement reads. “But if we stopped moving forward every time we were met with prejudicial hatred, then we would have never achieved our current accomplishments.”

Titus O’Neil responded to Kofi Kingston and New Day’s statement last summer.

In FULL AGREEMENT AND SUPPORT OF EVERYTHING SAID IN THIS STATEMENT. MY additional response to this from to follow as there have been NUMEROUS ERRONEOUS reports on my Views and Response-to this situation.

— Titus O'Neil (@TitusONeilWWE) July 18, 2018

O’Neil and Hogan were both on hand in Tampa Bay last month when the city was announced as the host for WrestleMania 36.