PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair Says Charlotte Has Surpassed His Legacy

Kemo
04-08-2019, 10:57 PM
According to the Nature Boy, Charlotte Flair is no longer. known as Ric Flair’s daughter. Instead, Ric says, he is known as Charlotte Flair’s father. The inference being that Charlotte’s accomplishments have surpassed her father’s, making her the bigger star of the two.

Flair posted the following to social media yesterday:

It's Official, Charlotte Is No Longer Ric Flair's Daughter. I Am Charlotte Flair's Dad! All The Accolades That Have Come My Way Over Time Are Diminished By Her Accomplishments Now! I Am So Proud Of You Charlotte. @MsCharlotteWWE

— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) April 7, 2019

Today, History Will Be Made And The Queen Will Take Her Rightful Place With @BeckyLynchWWE And @RondaRousey As The First Women To Ever Main Event WrestleMania!

— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) April 7, 2019

Mainly because he wrestled most of his career outside WWE, Ric Flair never headlined a WrestleMania. At WrestleMania 8, his WWF championship match with Randy Savage did not headline the show. Instead, Hulk Hogan and Sid wrestled in the final match of the show.

Ric Flair WrestleMania Record

Randy Savage defeated Ric Flair for WWF Championship (WM8)
the Undertaker defeated Ric Flair (WM18)
Evolution (Flair, Batista, Randy Orton) defeated Mick Foley & the Rock (WM20)
Rob Van Dam defeated Ric Flair, Shelton Benjamin, Finlay Bobby Lashley, & Matt Hardy (MITB – WM22)
Shawn Michaels defeated Ric Flair (WM24)

Charlotte Flair WrestleMania Record

Charlotte Flair defeated Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch (WrestleMania 32) – wins WWE Women’s Championship
Bayley defeated Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Nia Jax (4-Way Elimination Match – WrestleMania 33) – Bayley wins WWE RAW Women’s Championship.
Charlotte Flair (c) defeated Asuka (WrestleMania 34 – retained Smackdown Women’s Championship)
Becky Lynch defeated Charlotte Flair and Ronda Rousey – (Triple Threat – WrestleMania 35 main event) – Becky Lynch wins both RAW and Smackdown women’s championships.

Flair was also announced as a guest on Chris Jericho’s next cruise today. Jericho’s next Rock N Rager at Sea is scheduled for next January.

Hey There Everybody, The Nature Boy Ric Flair Here! Big Announcement. I Am Looking Forward To Seeing Each And Every One Of You Aboard Chris Jericho’s Rock N Wrestling Rager At Sea, Sailing From Miami To The Bahamas, January 20-24, 2020.

— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) April 8, 2019

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3pzNGpWkAADX6x.jpg