PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch Shares What She Told Ronda Rousey’s Mom After WrestleMania

Kemo
04-08-2019, 10:58 PM
In the build-up to the main event of WrestleMania 35, Becky Lynch, Ronda Rousey, and Charlotte Flair talked a ton of trash talk that led to them being the first women to headline the biggest event of the year for WWE.

Lynch beat Rousey and Flair to win the WWE RAW and SmackDown Women’s Titles at WrestleMania 35 in a Winner Take All Match. Just hours after the biggest win thus far in her WWE career, she appeared on WFAN Sports Radio’s “Boomer and Gio” show, alongside WWE Champion Kofi Kingston to talk about the big win.

During the discussion, Lynch would reveal what she told Rousey’s mother who was in attendance after the contest.

“She was a little upset about all the things I said about her. And I was like, ‘Your daughter had it coming. Now get her out of here!”

Lynch would continue by stating that the former UFC star’s tourist visa in WWE has expired as she sees it as her sport.

“This is my sport,” Lynch said. “This is my turf. This is my territory. Ronnie’s a tourist in my industry. She’s a tourist in my industry. And now her tourist visa has expired. She can get out of here.”