PDA

View Full Version : Nia Jax Addresses Reason Advertised Match Against Dean Ambrose Never Happened

Kemo
04-10-2019, 04:37 AM
While speaking with Inside The Ropes over WrestleMania weekend, former WWE RAW Women’s Champion Nia Jax talked about the reason that a match against Dean Ambrose never took place.

Earlier this year starting at the WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view event, WWE had Jax mix it up with male superstars in a physical way when she took R-Truth’s #30 spot in the Men’s Royal Rumble Match. As a result, she received some finishers from top stars including Randy Orton’s RKO and Rey Mysterio’s 619.

Moving along to an episode of Raw in Phoenix, AZ the next night, Jax hit Ambrose with a forearm that sent through the ropes as he was about to leave.

This led to a video advertisement surfacing online that promoted a match between the two stars at a live event on February 22nd in Jonesboro, Arkansas that ran locally.

Jax was asked about the match never taking place in this interview, which she revealed to be an issue with her schedule that prevented the match from happening.

“Unfortunately, my schedule was messed [up], they didn’t have my schedule right. I had Total Divas work that I had to go to, so it was more like the scheduling was off and we couldn’t make it work.”

“I don’t want to say 100% because his wife is around here somewhere, but he was scared of me. He’s the one that asked for it to be scrapped. Just saying.”

OrCGJmB3y5k