PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Bella Addresses John Cena’s New Relationship

Kemo
04-11-2019, 02:09 PM
Despite having broken up the better part of a year ago, it’s been no secret that Nikki Bella still has feelings for John Cena. This was further confirmed during a recent episode of the Bella Twins’ podcast, wherein Nikki addressed the recent images of John Cena with a mystery woman.

She revealed that, upon seeing the headline over the two for the first time, her “stomach went into knots,” though her feelings changed when she actually saw the photo.

“[…] when I opened it up and saw the photo it was weird, I…you know when you get a text or you see a photo or you see your significant other flirt with someone or something, you know how you get those knots in your stomach that hurts? You either want to poop your pants immediately…or you just have the craziest tummy ache, right? So neither of that happened to me when I saw the photos.”

Nikki admitted she “felt bad” for John during their public breakup. This was due to how only her side was really presented, thanks to the filming of her show, Total Bellas.

“I felt bad for John, with our breakup, I felt bad because I felt like I embarrassed him. I felt like I disappointed him.”

Despite stating that she’s “very happy for him” Nikkie promises that “[…] let me tell you, [if] she breaks his heart, wow…I will Rack Attack her in a heartbeat. Still protective of that man.”

Nikki Bella wasn’t the only one to talk about love in recent days. John Cena, who is usually a fan of cryptic messages, wrote the following on his Twitter account:

“Instead of trying to find the right person, try to be the right person. Get to a point where you love yourself, and you might be surprised at the company you choose to keep.”

This message, more focused on self-growth, appears to be directly addressing his potentially new relationship, rather than being a petty dig at past loves.

Cena most recently appeared during this past Sunday’s WrestleMania 35 event. He would interrupt Elias’ performance with a throwback to his rapping Dr. Of Thuganomics gimmick from the early 2000s.