PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Lashley Thinks Conor McGregor Is Too Small To Be WWE Champion

Kemo
04-14-2019, 03:13 AM
Former WWE Intercontinental Champion Bobby Lashley gave his take about the possibility of former UFC Lightweight and Featherweight Champion Conor McGregor competing in the squared circle under the WWE banner.

In recent weeks, McGregor has been teasing going to the company with many people thinking it was a negotiation tactic on his part for his next fight in the UFC.

Although McGregor has been hinting at getting into the ring, there are some fans who don’t think this is a real possibility. For Lashley, he’s on board with the idea and thinks it would be great for the attention that WWE would get. He elaborated on his belief during an interview with Sky Sports.

“I think he wants to [join the WWE], he’s been talking a lot,” Lashley said. “Conor is one of those guys that will shoot first and then shake hands later. He did it last year when he tried to call out the wrestlers. I think he’ll have a good opportunity to come over here and shake things up, run his mouth a little bit and bring some notoriety. I’d like to see him in. It would be cool.”

Lashley continued by stating that he doesn’t think WWE would make him a champion due to his size.

“I think he wants to be here,” Lashley continued. “If he wants to be here he might have to try and find a role. We’re not going to put a big title on him, he’s way too small.”