PDA

View Full Version : Punishment Martinez Talks About His New Character, “Damien Priest”

Kemo
04-15-2019, 09:26 PM
NXT star Punishment Martinez is now using the name, Damien Priest.

The Sports Business Journal recently published a profile looking at WWE’s talent factory, the Performance Center. Inside the article, the former Punishment Martinez spoke about his new character.

The former MMA star and Ring of Honor wrestler joined NXT in late 2018. As Damien Priest, he’ll be getting a new persona, new music and a new look.

Priest says the new character better reflects who he is in real life, because he’s “always been into the weird, the odd, the dark.”

At 37 years old, Damien Priest is on the older side of the typical WWE recruit. He does not think his age works against him, because at the end of the day, it’s all about how you can perform.

“If I can go at the same level, then age doesn’t matter,” Priest said. “As long as I’m doing a little bit more than you, you will never be on my level. I’m not a patient person, but I’m a positive impatient. I’m not willing to just stand by. I’m going to keep pushing until something sticks.”

MrsNOZKHGR8