View Full Version : Dasha Fuentes Comments On WWE Release

Kemo
04-16-2019, 09:32 PM
It was reported last week that WWE had released backstage commentator Dasha Fuentes. The 30-year-old recently commented on her release through her social media channels.

“What’s going on everyone, Dasha here. Just wanted to address some of the rumors that I’ve been getting and questions that have been asked to me. Yes, unfortunately, those rumors are true, I am no longer with WWE,” Fuentes said on Instagram. “I just wanted to take a moment to thank WWE. It’s been an incredible 5 years, I’ve learned so much.”

Fuentes signed with WWE in 2014 as a wrestler. She transitioned to a commentator role in 2015.

“A lot of people don’t know, I actually started in WWE as a wrestler, then got the opportunity to host, and announce, and work my way up, and got to interview backstage as well. So, I’ve gotten to wear many, many hats within WWE,” she continued.

She took the time to thank all the Superstars, agents, producers, and coaches in WWE who helped her along the way.

“Thank you to all my fans throughout the years,” she continued. “So, guys I’m not going anywhere. Get ready to follow my journey. Thank you guys so much.”