PDA

View Full Version : Adam Rose Reveals Recent ‘Mild Heart Attack Scare’

Kemo
04-16-2019, 09:34 PM
Former WWE star Adam Rose suffered a frightening health scare recently. Rose (whose real name is Raymond Leppan) took to his official Facebook page to announce that he had a “mild heart attack scare” over the weekend. Here’s what he had to say:

“Some news before it gets online. Had a mild heart attack scare on Saturday. Just letting everyone know I’m fine and at home already. Nothing to worry about. To all those that love me, I love you back. See you soon.”

Last month, Rose announced on Instagram that he would be retiring from professional wrestling. The 39-year-old South African started his professional wrestling career back in the ’90s. After 15 years working the independent circuit, Rose signed with WWE in 2010.

After four years in developmental, Rose made his main roster debut with his Rosebuds gimmick. During his time in NXT or WWE’s main roster, Rose never captured a title. However, he captured two FCW Florida Heavyweight Championships before FCW turned into NXT.

Back in May of 2016 Rose requested and was granted his release from WWE. Last month he announced he will retire from professional wrestling after fulfilling his remaining indy dates:

“I want to announce my full time retirement from the wonderful world of professional wrestling. It’s been one hell of a ride. I will be fulfilling all dates currently booked but not taking any more bookings going forward. Thank you to the fans who supported me, the promoters who booked me, all the good brothers and sisters who worked with me. Mainly thank you to the @wwe for letting a 9 year old South African boy live his dream. Many blessings and so much love to all. Goodbye and thank you.”