PDA

View Full Version : Dustin Rhodes Announced As Cody Rhodes’ Double Or Nothing Opponent

Kemo
04-21-2019, 03:53 AM
Dustin Rhodes has been announced as Cody Rhodes’ opponent for AEW: Double or Nothing.

The identity of Cody’s opponent was revealed Saturday night on a special edition of the Road To Double or Nothing Youtube series.

The crew from The Elite have been teasing that Cody’s opponent is a very personal situation. It doesn’t get much more personal than Cody’s older brother, Dustin.

Dustin says this is not a new beginning for him, because he’s literally done it all after a 30 year career. If this is “one last ride” for him, so be it. But if Cody is trying to put him out to pasture with this match, good luck with that. Despite being brothers, Dustin says his upbringing was very different from Cody’s. He feels that Cody was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and is an egotistical SOB. He’s always looked out for Cody and never once got a thank you for his mentorship and guidance.

Dustin was shown painting his face. He picked up gold paint and tossed it aside. He is now sporting black and red paint. The red stands for life. The black stands for death and his dark past. Dustin teased, “One last ride. Or is it ?”

http://i67.tinypic.com/20f6lxd.jpg

Updated Card for AEW: Double Or Nothing

The following matches are now confirmed for Double or Nothing:

Kenny Omega vs. Chris Jericho
Hangman Page vs. PAC
The Young Bucks vs. The Lucha Bros
Cody Rhodes vs. Dustin Rhodes
Britt Baker vs. Nyla Rose vs. Kylie Rae
SCU vs. CIMA & 2 Partners
Over Budget Battle Royal

AEW: Double or Nothing takes place Saturday, May 25th from Las Vegas, Nevada at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.

aCLnNAt8kxQ

Smartmark
04-21-2019, 03:24 PM
Not the opponent I had expected, but it might be good. I hope Goldust wins tbh

Kemo
04-21-2019, 07:45 PM
Not the opponent I had expected, but it might be good. I hope Goldust wins tbh

Same.