PDA

View Full Version : Kofi Kingston Targets Top SmackDown Star After Kevin Owens Program

Kemo
05-02-2019, 04:42 PM
WWE Champion Kofi Kingston is already looking forward to his next feud on WWE television.

Kingston recently spoke with Express Sport where he spoke about a wide range of topics including if he would be open to giving a title shot to Roman Reigns. This is where he made it known that he’s more than willing to work with Reigns and give him a title shot due to him being a top star and being a past Universal Champion.

“Absolutely,” Kofi said when asked if Reigns deserves a shot. “I think Roman Reigns is an incredible talent, obviously he’s been through so much. He’s a fighter, a guy who has beaten leukaemia and now here he is. He’s back for what he loves to do. I love everything about Roman Reigns. I’d love to mix it up with him at some point. It would be great to have a little rivalry with Roman.”

This feud will have to wait as Kingston already has a feud going on at the moment. Kingston is slated to make his next title defense against Kevin Owens at the upcoming Money In The Bank pay-per-view event, which takes place on Sunday, May 19, 2019 in Hartford, CT at the XL Center.

However, after the feud, Kofi would be interested in wrestling Reigns.

“For me to go up there and be able to mix it up with who the people look at as one of the top dogs in the industry today I think it would be great. I think it would be great but only time will tell if that happens. I think I need to get through Kevin Owens first before I start thinking about other guys like Roman Reigns.”