PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Owens Shares What Changes He Would Make To WWE TV Product

Kemo
05-10-2019, 03:50 AM
Kevin Owens sounded off on the changes that he would make to the current television product that is presented by WWE during his recent interview with Scott Fishman of Tucson.com.

This has been a hot topic as of late due to the decline of viewership numbers for WWE’s television shows, Monday Night RAW and SmackDown Live. Thus, the reason that WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon introduced the Wild Card Rule this past week.

“I think a good idea would be to implement these incredible pieces on everyone that have ended up on YouTube,” Owens said. He would continue by praising the digital team as they are great and unsung heroes. He brought them creating incredible pieces on people and characters that they put on YouTube as well as the WWE Network such as WWE 24 and 365 or Chronicle.

“I feel like we should implement these concepts and put them on TV because they would make for great television and complement our TV shows well. I’d like to see that happen moving forward.”

Owens is slated to challenge Kofi Kingston for the WWE Title at Money in the Bank pay-per-view event on Sunday, May 19, 2019 in Hartford, CT at the XL Center.