PDA

View Full Version : Bray Wyatt Reveals Hidden Message From 2015 Promos

Kemo
05-13-2019, 11:15 PM
Bray Wyatt has revealed the secret message hidden in his promos from 2015. Wyatt sent out the following to his social media followers earlier today:

What makes you smile?
I know you’re listening.
Let me in!
We don’t belong here.
What happened to you was such a tragedy.
Limbo is no place for a soul like yours.
I believe I found the answer.
The angel with the burnt wings is waving you on home.

— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) May 13, 2019

He also teased that tonight’s episode of the FireFly Fun House is one fans won’t want to miss:

I hope you enjoy tonights special #FireFlyFunHouse

I have been dying to show you#SecretTime

— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) May 13, 2019

Wyatt sent the following out to his Twitter followers letting them know about the hidden message in his promos from 2015.

Fun game time!

Bet you didn’t know that in 2015 I did 8 consecutive (backstage) promos where one sentence didn’t belong in each of them. But together they make up a secret message, no one ever found it.

You guys never look hard enough.

First one to get it wins a prize!

— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) May 4, 2019

Last week, Wyatt let a fan on Twitter know that they were close to having solved the mystery:

I don't know if this is 100% accurate, but it doesn't hurt to guess…@WWEBrayWyatt

— Nicolle Fallucca (@ArtbyFallucca) May 8, 2019

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6FNKmUWAAAGzdt.jpg

The mystery surrounding Bray Wyatt’s FireFly Fun House is still ongoing, however. Several theories have been gaining traction online as to what Wyatt’s FireFly Fun House actually is.

Wyatt also suggested online recently that Luke Harper might make an excellent guest on the FireFly Fun House. He noted he thinks Harper would make an excellent guest and that he is working on having him on the show.

I agree! I’m working on it

— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) May 3, 2019

Wyatt also sent out a message to his social media followers in regard to Randy Orton. The two formerly held the tag titles together but later Orton would defeat Wyatt for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania.

A couple years ago @RandyOrton did some pretty bad stuff to me. He destroyed my temple, uncrowned me as The Champion of The World, caused my brother to abandon me and betrayed my trust.

Worst of all… he didn’t say he was sorry.

BUT, I forgive you Randy Bo Banders!!

— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) April 30, 2019