PDA

View Full Version : UFC 238’s Pedro Munhoz Warns ‘B*tch’ Aljamain Sterling

Kemo
05-16-2019, 01:07 AM
Pedro Munhoz is usually reserved ahead of his fights, but there is some bad blood with Aljamain Sterling.

On June 8, Munhoz and Sterling will collide inside the United Center in Chicago, Illinois. The bout will be featured on the main card of UFC 238. Munhoz vs. Sterling could have title implications as Munhoz is the fourth-ranked UFC bantamweight, while Sterling is just ahead of him at number three.

Munhoz spoke to reporters backstage at UFC 237 and it was clear that he didn’t have many kind words for Sterling:

“He’s already giving an excuse for the loss. My case, what I had was five or four years ago, before USADA. It was a mess. We were fighting [for] like eight months. It was a mess, we spent a lot of money to prove my innocence. They couldn’t find any substance, the only thing they say was that my testosterone level was higher than the other fights I did.

“I’ve been tested [by USADA] over 20 times. If he’s saying that, he’s a b*tch, and June 8 he’s going to pay for it. I say what it is, for guys that act like a b*tch I call them like a b*tch. The guys that don’t, I don’t have no reasons to say that. I’m not a trash talker, but when someone is talking, I hope you have a proof that he’s saying that… Because I don’t go on Twitter at all because Twitter is a bunch of b*tches that fcking go down and tweet a bunch of sht. I focus always on myself and if he’s doing that he’s a *itch and June 8 he’s going to pay for it.”

Munhoz and Sterling have been trading barbs the last couple of months. Sterling ripped Munhoz for saying that his fighting style wasn’t fan-friendly. “The Funk Master” also took to Twitter to bring up Munhoz’s 2015 run-in with USADA. We’ll find out who gets their way next month.