PDA

View Full Version : Drew McIntyre Discusses The Positives Of WWE Creating Wild Card Rule

Kemo
05-16-2019, 01:25 AM
Sporting News recently interviewed Drew McIntyre where the Monday Night RAW star spoke about a wide range of topics.

During the interview, McIntyre spoke about the positives of WWE introducing the Wild Card Rule. This creation was revealed back on the May 6th episode of Monday Night RAW by WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon. This is a rule where three members of RAW and SmackDown can appear on the other brand.

This is a continuation of a rule that changes by the week regarding how many stars are allowed to appear on the two weekly television shows that WWE presents – Monday Night RAW and SmackDown Live.

According to McIntyre, he thinks the positives of it comes down to surprises and uncertainty with the shows as fans never know who is going to show up.

“I think it changes things up. It’s never happened before. People online like to complain all the time, but the truth is, I’m still a fan. When I was watching the show, I always liked when a surprise happened. The element of surprise is pretty cool and it keeps things fresh, so I think it’s interesting. Of course, last week when I came out there were three “SmackDown” guys in the ring and I told them this isn’t “‘SmackDown presents ‘RAW’” so anyone that shows up on “RAW,” on my show, is going to get their arse kicked.”

g4kBg4sxTcw