PDA

View Full Version : Braun Strowman Denies Reports Of Injury

Kemo
05-21-2019, 08:29 PM
When Braun Strowman was removed from the Money In The Bank ladder match, it was speculated that the Monster Among Men was dealing with some sort of injury.

However, Brock Lesnar’s run in at the show changed things. A lot of people started believing that the company simply removed Strowman from the bout to protect him as they probably didn’t want to do the beatdown angle with Braun they did with Sami Zayn.

Now The former Wyatt Family Member has also denied such reports. He was asked about his condition during a recent interview with the Daily Star and replying to it, he explained that there is a difference between being hurt and being injured:

“We are all banged up, but there is a difference between being hurt and being injured, I am in the best shape of my life, stronger than I have ever been, faster than I have ever been, and a little lighter than I have ever been”

Continuing on the topic, Braun Strowman explained that he is in the best shape of his life and he can go longer than ever, claiming that he can work 45-minute matches without getting exhausted.

Apart from this, Braun revealed the best advice he has received in WWE and he also talked about his frustrating chase of the Universal title.