PDA

View Full Version : Hangman Page Announces He Won’t Be Competing At Double Or Nothing

Kemo
05-24-2019, 03:47 PM
The rivalry between Hangman Page and Pac has seen some twist and turns in the last few days and the latest development in the situation might not be a pleasing one for fans.

The Young Bucks dropped a special Thursday episode of Being The Elite titled ‘Who’s The Best Tag Team In The World’ yesterday, just 2 days ahead of Double Or Nothing .

The episode also featured a segment starring Hangman Page who revealed that he will not be allowed to compete at the upcoming event:

“Hey guys, I am checking in because apparently, it’s my responsibility to tell you that due to recent events I will not be allowed to compete at Double Or Nothing.

I am sure that none of you are as disappointed or pissed off about the entire situation than I am. But I will still be at Starrcast on Friday doing meet and greet and I am sure that the entire show in itself will be great.”

N8EK2osMg08

As Hangman explains his situation a video of Pac’s attack on him during their match in Nottingham is played which suggests that he is not medically cleared to compete at the show.

This is disappointing news for fans who were looking forward to Hangman Page’s match at the PPV and were excited to find out who will be his opponent for the event.

However, the situation with Pac has put the company on the back foot. Since AEW Officials want wins and losses to matter in their company, it’s probably the best to keep Page off the card instead of rushing him into a new rivalry.