PDA

View Full Version : My Hope with AEW

wwe9112
05-25-2019, 04:34 AM
I've been following AEW since its' announcement. I'm really really hope that it is good. I want engaging stories, some edge to the product, etc. I might be the minority these days (or so reddit makes me feel haha), but I'm a little doubtful about AEW. My doubt stems here: they are talking about keeping track of w/l's which is fine and interesting. I like that. I just hope it is actually engaging and not a fake MMA type deal. Moreover, I also hope that they get some BIG guys. I feel wrestlers these days look so normal. They aren't these giant dudes kicking ass and taking names. The heaveyweights are nothing. I mean look at Jericho, 10+ years ago he was a small guy. Now he is like that biggest, or one of, the biggest guys on the roster. I feel like interest in wrestling is dying, as is a lot of people's at this point. I like larger than life characters with engaging characters and edgy content. That is just me personally though.

Kemo
05-25-2019, 03:49 PM
I'm hoping they bring back the sporting aspect of pro-wrestling than the entertainment part that Vince relies so heavily on.

And I'm okay with the smaller type guys getting ahead. I grew up in the 80's watching the larger than life guys dominate. And having those guys are totally fine with me, but making a huge star out of someone smaller with more dynamic talent is what I'm interested in.