PDA

View Full Version : Aleister Black Teasing First Main Roster Feud

Kemo
05-29-2019, 02:58 PM
Given that Aleister Black has been wrestling across RAW, SmackDown, and NXT for months, primarily as a tag team partner to Ricochet, he has yet to be utilized in a singles main roster feud.

Now it seems as though Aleister is primed for his first major rivalry since being called up to the main roster. He was finally allocated WWE’s blue brand as his home during the Superstar Shake-Up last month.

Speaking backstage during last night’s episode of SmackDown Live, Aleister confessed to camera that he is waiting for somebody to pick a fight with him, rather than having to throw a random name out in the hope of a feud.

“If we look at the heretic ways of man and all he has done, isn’t it obvious that—look, I get it. I get it. You are simply waiting for me to throw out a name. To pick a fight with…somebody. Anybody. But there lies our conundrum. See, I am sitting here waiting patiently for somebody, anybody, to pick a fight with me.”

At the time of writing, there is no further information on who Black will be feuding against.

7in_3-4wMx0