PDA

View Full Version : Paul Heyman Talks About Brock Lesnar’s WWE Schedule

Kemo
05-30-2019, 09:22 PM
Brock Lesnar made his surprise return to WWE during the recent Money In The Bank pay-per-view on May 19th. He would end up victorious in the ladder match, securing the briefcase containing a year-long championship opportunity.

Since then, Lesnar has appeared on Monday Night RAW in order to tease which champion he will be cashing in against. To some, he has already appeared more frequently on WWE than they might have initially guessed.

In an interview with TVInsider.com, Brock Lesnar’s advocate, Paul Heyman, hinted that the WWE Universe may be seeing a lot more of Lesnar in the future—especially in contrast to the number of appearances “The Beast” made during 2018.

“I think you’ve already seen more of Brock Lesnar than I think people had any right to expect by the middle of May. Certainly, nobody called this shot. Since Brock Lesnar is about to announce the title he is going to focus on, I think you’re going to see more of Brock Lesnar in 2019 than you did in 2018. How much more? Again, why spoil the surprise?”

When asked whether he would prefer to see Brock challenge Seth Rollins or Kofi Kingston, Heyman responded that he would rather see his client take on both Rollins and Kofi in a handicap match.

“Beat them both, unify the titles and hold them both over his head and hop on a private jet to go to the greatest steakhouse in the world—which I will not reveal because I don’t want people bothering us when we go out to dinner. Unfortunately, WWE would like to protect its investment in either Seth Rollins or Kofi Kingston, knowing that Brock is going to F5 and take them to “Suplex City” and conquer at least one of them. Unfortunately, they won’t let us cash in on both at the same time. Knowing the ability of Brock Lesnar, that would be my preference.”

It’s likely that Brock Lesnar will be cashing in against RAW Universal Champion, Seth Rollins, for a championship opportunity at WWE’s next Saudi Arabia show, Super ShowDown—despite apparently just discovering he has a year in which to cash in his opportunity.