PDA

View Full Version : Bully Ray Addresses WWE Superstars Wanting To Leave, Jon Moxley

Kemo
05-30-2019, 09:41 PM
Jon Moxley successfully debuted for All Elite Wrestling during their Double Or Nothing event last Saturday. Appearing during the final moments of the show, he was greeted with a hero’s welcome by the fans in attendance.

Since then, Moxley has appeared on Talk Is Jericho to discuss his reasoning behind leaving WWE. His thoughts on the matter have clearly struck a chord with a lot of his peers.

Speaking on Busted Open Radio, former WWE Superstars Bully Ray and Tommy Dreamer discussed Moxley’s comments, admitting that they fully aligned with his feelings and creative frustrations, before reflecting on the current feeling amongst the WWE locker room.

“When you know your time is up, you just have to stare down the barrel of that gun and wait out your deal, which is exactly what he [Dean Ambrose] did,” Bully Ray said. “There’s no other way out. A couple of other people got their release and were able to wiggle on out. Nobody’s getting their release anymore. You’re going to have to wait out your contract, and he did it professionally, and he did it the right way.”

Dreamed added that he understands that frustration “because once you reach a certain amount of goals, then what? […] For guys like, even myself, it’s that creativeness, as well as to be able to have a say. I work for a lot of companies, I’m not under contract for any of them, because I don’t want to be married that way to anybody.”

During a time where more WWE Superstars than ever before are openly discussing their unhappiness within the company, Moxley’s reception must have been validating for those who decided to leave—and all the more sobering for those that were not allowed to.