PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Omega On Wrestling Jon Moxley: “I Can’t Lose To A Guy That Came From That Place”

Kemo
05-31-2019, 03:28 PM
Kenny Omega lost to Chris Jericho at Double or Nothing. Following the bout, he was also attacked by a debuting Jon Moxley. During a recently published interview with Alicia Atout, Omega spoke on having unfinished business with Jericho and on potentially wrestling Moxley.

“This is going to be the start of something beautiful,” Omega said. “If I had won yesterday, I feel like I might have gotten that feeling of complacency.”

Omega would say that now he has something to really motivate him, such as getting his hands on Jon Moxley.

“Now, I’ve really got something to train for,” Omega said regarding Moxley. “I can’t lose to a guy that came from that place, you know what I mean?”

“There’s a little bit of pride on the line,” he added.

Omega would then briefly turn his attention to Jericho.

“So Jericho, what we have is not over,” Omega continued. He then said that Jericho would have trouble dealing with a healed-up Adam “Hangman” Page next.

hDO7B8OhbsQ

Omega is said to have been spending lavishly on the upcoming Fyter Fest on June 29th from Daytona Beach.

“You want to see a fun wrestling show?” Omega asked. “A show where every single match has a purpose? Where every single match will leave you wanting more?” he asked. “That’s the place to go. We’re going to make it available to be viewed and again, show #2 for AEW.”

Omega is scheduled to team with the Young Bucks at Fyter Fest. They will face the Lucha Bros and a replacement for PAC to be named later. Moxley is scheduled to face Joey Janela.