PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair Says He’s Not Slowing Down, Will Never Grow Old (Video)

Kemo
05-31-2019, 03:34 PM
Ric Flair was forced to withdraw from “the Roast of Ric Flair” which was to be featured at Starrcast II last weekend. Flair underwent heart surgery last week and was advised against traveling from Atlanta to Vegas for the convention.

Flair recently published a video on his YouTube channel, updating fans on his condition, and promising not to slow down.

“First of all, thank you to my beautiful family, to all my friends, to all the doctors, nurses, everybody that brought me back again,” Flair said. “It’s a miracle again!”

XHqNMZdiqc0

Flair promised this recent health scare will not slow him down.

“I’m living here to tell you that the kiss-stealing, wheeling-dealing, limousine-riding, jet-flying, son of a gun, is not going to change, slow down, I’m moving forward. I got autographs to sign, commercials to make, pictures to take, friends to have a cold beer with, and I mean 2 cold beers if it’s Stone Cold.”

Flair then went on to say he knows who had his back and who did not. He added that he’ll answer more questions on that later. He then turned his attention to his daughter, Charlotte.

“I’m also not going to be afraid to tell you that the Queen is the greatest wrestler in the history of the female division, that’s just a fact,” Flair said.

:wooo: