PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy Promises More Broken Content, Not Necessarily On WWE Network

Kemo
05-31-2019, 03:40 PM
Matt Hardy is promising his fans that more “Broken” content will be released in the future. Hardy noted that he doesn’t know when and he doesn’t know where the content will be released, however. He noted he is not sure if the Broken Hardy saga will continue on the WWE Network or not.

Hardy posted the following to Twitter:

After my LOYAL fanbase made this powerful statement, I am 100% committed to creating more #BROKENUniverse content in the future. #HouseHardy will return, I’m just not positive of what platform it will return on.

— The VESSEL of Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) May 31, 2019

While Hardy made a point to note he’s not sure what platform the Broken content will be on in the future, he said he has enjoyed working with the team from the WWE Network. He also said that ideally he would like to do 4-6 episodes of House Hardy per year.

Gotta say this.. The @WWENetwork team that we worked with for The #HouseHardy Halloween special were off the charts INCREDIBLE to work with. Can’t say enough positive things about the experience. In a best case scenario, I’d love to do 4-6 episodic specials a year on the network.

Matt Hardy also replied to a Tweet from Scott Dawson recently. Hardy said that one day he’d like to have a long program with the Revival.

One day The Hardys & The Revival will have a full-fledged, multi-month rivalry & people will REJOICE. Remember this tweet.

Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy have about another 9 months left on their WWE contracts. It was reported in February that WWE was exercising an option to extend their contract by a year.

Before WWE extended his contract earlier this year, Hardy noted that he is comfortable working outside the company. He posted the following to Twitter in February:

Not a threat at all, just a fact. I have 11 days left on my current deal. I love @WWE, but I’m 100% comfortable being outside the walls of pro wrestling’s "Alexandria" Safe-Zone. I’m a born SURVIVALIST.

My previous tweet will NEVAH face DELETION.

— The VESSEL of Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) February 21, 2019