View Full Version : Sasha Banks Reportedly Meets With Vince McMahon, Update On WWE Status

Kemo
05-31-2019, 03:44 PM
Sasha Banks has not wrestled in almost 2 months. She lost her last bout on April 7th at WrestleMania 35 when she and Bayley dropped the tag titles.

Banks is reported to be on a leave of absence due to her frustrations with WWE but according to a recent report from the Wrestling Observer, she could be back this summer.

Banks is said to have met with Vince McMahon last week.

“Sasha Banks and Vince McMahon had a meeting on 5/23,” wrote Dave Meltzer. “Things are said to be better and she could be back sometime this summer but nothing is official.”

There had been reports that Sasha Banks and Bayley staged a type of backstage protest regarding losing the titles at WrestleMania. These reports were recently refuted by Billie Kay and Peyton Royce, however.

“Immediately after the match we were all in tears, all crying,” Royce said to Express Sport earlier this month. “Just filled with emotion, we got pictures together which we then posted on our Instagram. I mean, I know there’s all these rumors going around and we didn’t see anything.”

“We had a great experience with them and it holds a really special place in our hearts,” Billie Kay added. “You can find them [pictures], we’re all embracing each other.”

Following WrestleMania 35, Banks’ tag-team partner, Bayley was drafted to Smackdown. Bayley would go on to win the Smackdown Women’s Championship at Money in the Bank.

Sasha offered up congratulations to her 4-Horsewoman partner on Twitter:

My hero @itsBayleyWWE

— $asha Banks (@SashaBanksWWE) May 19, 2019

To which Bayley replied:

My hero @itsBayleyWWE

— $asha Banks (@SashaBanksWWE) May 19, 2019