PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair Calls Out Shawn Michaels For “30 For 30” Comments

Kemo
05-31-2019, 08:44 PM
Ric Flair has released another video today and this one calls out Shawn Michaels for comments HBK made about Flair on the 30 for 30 documentary dedicated to the Nature Boy.

“Shawn Michaels, I’m sorry but you’re not in a position to judge me,” Flair said in the video. “Telling me I’ll never know who Richard Fliehr is, really?”

HBK made comments on the documentary that Ric Flair does not know who Richard Fliehr is.

“Richard Fliehr – like I said before was an irresponsible kid who was blessed with the greatest parents in the world, did everything wrong,” Flair continued. “By the way, who are you to judge me? I mean, really? Come on man, let’s get serious. You’ve opened the door, so I’m giving it back to you. Who are you to judge me? I mean, are you kidding me?”

“You idolized me and then all of a sudden, contempt? For what?” Flair asks HBK in the video. “For what you grew up loving and for what inspired you to be who you are?”

mNWZgAzR-MM

HBK had the following to say regarding Flair on the 30 for 30 documentary.

“Ric doesn’t love Richard Fliehr,” HBK said in the film. “I don’t know that (Ric’s) ever taken the time to get to know him or to find out who in the world he is.”

Flair also responded to Jim Ross comments from the 2017 documentary. In the case of JR, however, Flair was more understanding of the comments made.

“I will never, ever be able to thank you, Jim Ross, for what you said on my 30 for 30, as mad as I was at you for saying it, because it’s the truth! I was irresponsible, I did have tax problems. One thing you’re wrong about, I never went upstairs alone!”