PDA

View Full Version : Jon Moxley Says His AEW Debut “Totally Trumps” WWE Title Win

Kemo
06-01-2019, 01:50 PM
Jon Moxley has been part of some amazing moments in his career so far which include winning the WWE Championship, his moments with the Shield and sharing ring with the likes of the Undertaker and Brock Lesnar.

However, the Dean Ambrose turned Moxley implies that his recent appearance at AEW Double Or Nothing, where he made his debut for the promotion during its first official PPV event, trumps everything he has done so far because it was the highlight of his career.

During a recent interview on Radio Show Flip the Strip, Jon recalled his WWE title win. While he said that the moment was pretty cool and it was something he wanted since he was a kid, according to him, his AEW debut “totally trumps” that:

“Across the street from MGM Grand a few years ago at T-Mobile [Arena] I won the WWE title, the title that I wanted to win as a kid ever since I saw Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels Iron Man match over that title … I went and did that. That was pretty cool. [but] This totally trumps that,”

Continuing on the topic, he explained that even though WWE made his name, standing on his own two feet without having any involvement from the company and listening to 12,000 plus people chanting Moxley was an indescribably satisfying feeling.

Jon Moxley’s AEW debut was a surreal moment without a doubt. Though him saying that it trumps anything he did in WWE only emphasizes how miserable he was in the company. As he explained in his recent interview too, it shows how the lack of creative satisfaction made everything depressing for him.

LionDen
06-02-2019, 10:30 PM
lol Well, Moxley certainly letting his frustrations out about WWE with his comments.