PDA

View Full Version : Peter Rosenberg Explains Why He’s No Longer With WWE

Kemo
06-03-2019, 09:11 PM
Peter Rosenberg is no longer appearing on WWE pre-show panels. He addressed his situation with the company recently on ESPN Radio.

Rosenberg mentioned he’s experienced some challenges in his life recently and those challenges led to him taking time away from WWE.

“Those challenges led to me deciding to take some time off from traveling for WWE,” Rosenberg said. “When I came back to WWE and was ready to work WrestleMania, those who make the decisions on those things (Michael Cole) were no longer interested in using me for that.”

He continued to mention that WrestleMania came and went and there was not a place for him.

“That’s when you heard the bitterness kick in,” he continued.

Rosenberg was not impressed with Watch Along, noting that too many people talk over each other on the show.

He would continue to say he would be interested in doing more shows on the WWE Network, however.

“I consider my relationship with them and the Network to be great,” Rosenberg continued. “If there’s an opportunity to do shows on the Network again, I would love to do it. I thought ‘Bring it to the Table’ could have been great.”