PDA

View Full Version : WWE Notes: Tim White, WrestleMania 22, Matt Hardy, RVD/Booker T, and More

King Venomation - X
02-17-2006, 12:08 AM
WWE Unlimited will air tonight during RAW.

In the latest edition of Tim White's "Lunchtime Suicide," Josh "That's not wise/I'll go get help!" Matthews does a quick recap of Tim's recent attempts. Then suddenly, Tim takes a gun, cocks it, and walks off screen. We hear a gunshot and a stream of blood hits Josh's face and that's it. It seems that even WWE is starting to get tired of this whole thing and White may actually be dead this time.

WWE Mobile has added several new ringtones, voicetones, and wallpapers, including themes for Mr. Kennedy and the Boogeyman.

WWE.com has put up the Wrestlemania 22 BIG TIME Sweepstakes. Basically, by registering on the site, you can play the sweepstakes each day and possibly win a trip for two to Wrestlemania. Apparantly they are giving out eDecoders at WWE events, since you have to use the decoder up against the screen to find out if you've won. If you don't have a decoder, however, you can use a virtual decoder on the site. The prizes include: the WM trip for two, WWE Title and World Title Replica Belts, Wrestlemania shirts and hats, SmackDown vs. RAW 2006 for PS2, and the 2005 PPV Rewind DVD Box Set.

Much of the lingerie worn by the WWE divas for the 'Divas Do New York' DVD is now up on WWEAuction. Currently there are items worn by Melina, Kristal, Ashley, Candace, Sharmel, Jillian Hall, Mickie James, Maria, Michelle McCool, Victoria, and Lita. I hope that at least some of the proceeds go to charity since given the past trends on bidding on divas lingerie, I wouldn't be suprised to see the combined revenue from the auctions to reach at least $10000.

Matt Hardy has a new shirt on WWEShop.com that reads 'Indestructible Soul.' It's a nice fit, given that his body sure isn't.

WWE.com has noted that two years ago today Booker T & RVD won the World Tag Team Championship on RAW and that you can watch it on WWE 24/7 Online.

Credit: PWInsider