PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair Accuses Former Agent Of Stealing Money From Him (Video)

Kemo
06-04-2019, 05:18 PM
After suffering a health scare which prevented him from appearing at Starrcast II last month, Ric Flair has published several YouTube videos.

In a previous video, Flair was critical of Shawn Michaels for comments HBK made about Flair in a 30 for 30 documentary. In his most recent video, Flair takes aim at his former agent, who he alleges stole money from him following his health scare in 2017.

“Melinda, I don’t know how you live with yourself,” Flair said in the video. “Twenty-year friendship, 10 years my agent. Not a text, you didn’t drive down to the hospital. You just didn’t give a s*** and you assumed I was gonna die, like a lot of people did. And you just grabbed all the money you could run with.”

Flair fired his former agent Melinda Morris Zanoni following his health scare in 2017.

“Let’s just start with the fact that she stole money from me,” Flair said. “She actually embezzled money from me — it’s documented, I’ve got the records, and I’ve talked to an attorney prior to making this video.”

The full video can be viewed in the player below:

NaXOzD-ZIrM