PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch Wants To Headline WrestleMania 36 Without Ronda Rousey

Kemo
06-06-2019, 12:16 AM
WWE RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch has made her goal for WrestleMania 36 known and it’s a big one.

While doing an interview with Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated where she talked about a wide range of topics, Lynch revealed how she is already consumed with the idea of being in the main event of WrestleMania 36.

For the top female talent on Monday Night RAW, she wants to headline this event but without Ronda Rousey.

“I want to headline WrestleMania without Ronda Rousey,” said Lynch. “That drives me. I’ve main-evented WrestleMania, now I know what it feels like. For me, anything less than a WrestleMania main event is going to feel like a failure. So I’ve been thinking a lot about who my next opponent will be at WrestleMania 36.”

Lynch made history when she dethroned Rousey and Charlotte Flair as RAW and SmackDown Women’s Champions in a triple threat match at WWE WrestleMania 35, which ended up serving as the main event.

This marked history as it was the first time that women have headlined the biggest event of the year for the company.

WrestleMania 36 will take place Sunday, April 5th, 2020 from Tampa, FL at the Raymond James Stadium and air on the WWE Network.