PDA

View Full Version : Mickey, Minnie Upset Disney With 'Orgy' Video

Dangerous Incorporated
10-15-2006, 03:36 AM
Mickey, Minnie Upset Disney With 'Orgy' Video

When Walt Disney created his world famous cartoon characters, somehow we doubt this is what he had in mind.

In the video made backstage at Disneyland Paris, the costumed characters simulate sex with each other.

In one scene we see Goofy grabbing Minnie Mouse from behind and pretending to have sex with her. She pulls herself away, but is then cornered for more by a giant snowman.

In another, Mickey Mouse, gets in on the act with the snowman. The action includes cartoon chipmunks Chip 'n Dale and other characters.

A French voiceover announces "Disneyland backstage, it's hot!".

A Disney spokesman said it has taken "appropriate action" against employees. "The behaviour shown on the video is unacceptable and inexcusable," Disney said in a statement.

"The video was taken in the backstage area not accessible to guests. Appropriate action has been taken to deal with the cast members involved.", it said.

Click here (http://www.tvshark.com/cgi/video.pl?art=arc321) to see the unedited video.

Jodes
10-15-2006, 04:23 AM
maybe it's just me but i see no kids or guests anywhere and it's not like they actually had sex so i see no prob with this at all :shifty: