PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Banks Continues To Post Cryptic Messages Regarding WWE Future

Kemo
06-10-2019, 10:20 PM
Sasha Banks continues to post cryptic messages to her social media alluding to her WWE future.

She recently tweeted a picture of her sitting alone in a ring. The turnbuckles happen to be sporting NXT branding.

The black and white image was accompanied by a caption, reading ”There was nowhere to go but everywhere…”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8oLbbBXsAEYWBT.jpg

Banks’ career in WWE has been a topic of conversation in recent months, with reports coming out that she had attempted to quit the company during WrestleMania 35 weekend. Her and partner at the time, Bayley, lost the Women’s Tag Team Championships to The IIconics at the event.

This isn’t the first mysterious and purposefully cryptic message that Sasha Banks has uploaded.

She has previously shared an image of herself with a caption claiming that she would finally be able to spread her wings and achieve her dreams, but only if she would be let out her cage. The lines are actually from the Kendrick Lamar song, Dumb It Down.

I will conquer my biggest dreams
Once you open the cage, I bet that I’ll spread my wings

— $asha Banks (@SashaBanksWWE) May 30, 2019

It’s been reported that “The Boss” has had a recent meeting with her boss, Vince McMahon. It is claimed by Dave Meltzer that after the meeting, “Things are said to be better and she could be back sometime this summer, but nothing is official.”