PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair Issues An Apology To Shawn Michaels

Kemo
06-12-2019, 08:15 PM
Following a health scare which caused him to miss Starrcast II last month, Ric Flair released several videos on his official YouTube account. A recently deleted video took aim at his former manager and a previous video made negative comments about Shawn Michaels.

Flair took the time to apologize to Michaels today in a newly released video from his Twitter account:

“I want to take one moment to apologize to Shawn Michaels,” Flair said. “Shawn, I got excited, I was upset about some stuff, I took it out on you. I apologize. You and Ricky Steamboat will forever be the greatest wrestlers I’ve ever been in the ring with. Leave it at that.”

Flair was recently upset over comments Michaels made on a 30 for 30 documentary dedicated to the Nature Boy.

“Ric doesn’t love Richard Fliehr,” HBK said in the film. “I don’t know that (Ric’s) ever taken the time to get to know him or to find out who in the world he is.”

Flair responded in a video published on May 31st.

“Shawn Michaels, I’m sorry but you’re not in a position to judge me,” Flair said in the video. “Telling me I’ll never know who Richard Fliehr is, really?”

“Richard Fliehr – like I said before was an irresponsible kid who was blessed with the greatest parents in the world, did everything wrong,” Flair continued. “By the way, who are you to judge me? I mean, really? Come on man, let’s get serious. You’ve opened the door, so I’m giving it back to you. Who are you to judge me? I mean, are you kidding me?”