PDA

View Full Version : Heather Hardy Responds To Detractors Following Bellator 222 Loss

Kemo
06-17-2019, 08:08 PM
Heather Hardy has addressed her online haters.

Hardy fell short in her bout against Taylor Turner at Bellator 222 this past Friday night (June 14). The ground-and-pound of Turner was too much for Hardy to handle. “The Heat” was finished via first-round TKO.

Hardy hopped on Twitter following her loss to Turner. She touched on receiving unfavorable remarks from fans:

“The hardest part of that loss, is knowing that there were so many people out there who enjoyed watching me lose. I see you all, with your negative hateful comments. I don’t respond-but they sit with me. I’m just a regular mom trying my best. I’m just doing the best I can for Annie.”

Hardy has gone 2-2 since entering the world of mixed martial arts. As a professional boxer, Hardy is 22-0, 1 NC. “The Heat” has contemplated doing MMA full time. Time will tell if her latest setback will give her a more definitive answer.

Turner was on a four-fight skid going into her bout with Hardy. She hadn’t won a fight since Nov. 2014.