PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Bella Forced To Retire Due To Cyst On Her Brain, Herniated Disc

Kemo
06-21-2019, 02:34 AM
The Bella Twins appeared NBC’s The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Wednesday night. During the appearance, they discussed their R-rated podcast, the future of Total Bellas and more.

Nikki said she and Brie were considering a WWE return in hopes of going after the Women’s tag titles. While undergoing the necessary medical exams, doctors discovered Nikki has several lingering health issues that will prevent her from wrestling again.

Nikki has a herniated disc above where she had neck surgery back in 2016 and inflammation around the metal in her neck. Doctors also discovered a cyst on her brain, which spells the end of her in-ring career.

“So, [the doctors] were like, ‘You’re done. No more.’ I didn’t get a choice, which sucks,” she said.

The Bellas also revealed that Total Bellas is returning to the E! Network for a fifth season.

uvhPk1dtZ1Y

Following up on the Tonight Show appearance, Nikki Bella tweeted that she think Brie owes her a ‘massive’ retirement party.

So I’m thinking Brie needs to throw me a MASSIVE retirement party… I mean I did walk down the WrestleMania ramp in a neck brace for her lol… Bella Army of course invited Who else should be on the invite list N

— Nikki & Brie (@BellaTwins) June 20, 2019

A fan asked if we’ll ever see Brie get back in the ring one day. Nikki said yes and that she’d like to see a mixed tag match between Brie and (husband) Daniel Bryan vs. Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch.

Yeah :) I think her and Bryan need to take on Seth and Becky! N

— Nikki & Brie (@BellaTwins) June 20, 2019