PDA

View Full Version : Tama Tonga Criticizes WWE For Bringing “the Club” To Japan

Kemo
06-21-2019, 03:08 PM
Tama Tonga recently took to Twitter to offer his opinion on WWE presenting “the Club” on their upcoming shows in Tokyo. WWE will present two back-to-back live events from Ryogoku Arena on June 28th and 29th. AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, and Luke Gallows will team up with Triple H to take on Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley, Baron Corbin, and Samoa Joe on the first night.

Tama Tonga commented on “the Club” being reunited in Japan:

Wwe Japan trying to come on our territory with "The Club”. Cool story bro. “Get the fuck outta here"

I mean tweeted that shit from my iPad, straight angrily screen bashing that bih

Don’t mind me. I am just stating the obvious. AEW coming in hard On their territory

Why isn’t @FinnBalor in #TheClub?? I mean, he literally started it….am-i-right or am-i-right?

I got mind control over Brother H…he be like “shut the fuck up”, I be quiet, but when he leave I be talkin’ again.

Japan trippin’ man, they want me to ask for The Club back, you know I wouldn’t trip

#1 @iamcardib is hot sooooo…thank you??

#2 I call my self the good bad guy

#3 I am part of the greatest faction that’s ever done it AND still doing it.

#456789 read #3

— The 'Good Bad Guy' Tama Tonga (@Tama_Tonga) June 21, 2019

WWE In Japan Lineups

June 28th, 2019:

Cesaro vs Ricochet
Braun Strowman vs Robert Roode
the Revival vs Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins
the Iiconics vs the Kabuki Warriors
Becky Lynch vs Alexa Bliss
Seth Rollins vs Shinsuke Nakamura
AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows & Triple H vs Bobby Lashley, Samoa Joe, Drew McIntyre, & Baron Corbin

June 29th, 2019:

Cesaro vs Ricochet
Shinsuke Nakamura vs Robert Roode
the Revival vs Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins vs Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson
Becky Lynch vs Asuka vs Alexa Bliss
Seth Rollins, AJ Styles, Braun Strowman vs Drew McIntyre, BobbY Lashley, & Baron Corbin